Some say regardless of our actions or desires, love and romance are either fated to blossom or doomed to failure by forces beyond our control. Astrologists study planetary alignments believing that this celestial activity dictates the type of characteristics and personality traits we display everyday, and how they impact our interactions with others. Could the answer to your relationship questions lie in the stars? Even if you’re not in the habit of checking your horoscope daily, our Star Sign Compatibility dating charts are food for thought.
What are you like in a relationship? Ever wonder why you seem to be attracted to the same type of person over and over? Which personality type is your best fit for an enduring relationship? What type of traits do you have that could come between you and a potential partner? Each astrological sign has a strong counterpart which, when paired, usually creates a successful couple. Find your zodiac sign below and learn which astrological signs you are most compatible with, and those with whom the stars say you just don’t mix.
- Aries (March 21 – April 20): The strong and energetic Aries can be passionate or temperamental.
- Taurus (April 21 – May 22): As symbolized by the bull, the Taurus man or woman is tenacious, but can become stubborn.
- Gemini (May 22 – June 23): The Gemini’s split nature can mean balance or opposing sides to his or her personality.
- Cancer (June 23 – July 23): Loving Cancer’s protective nature can sometimes smother others.
- Leo (July 23 – August 23): The exuberant Leo loves to be the center of attention.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 23): Easygoing Virgo is usually practical and a perfectionist in everyday affairs.
- Libra (September 23 – October 23): The balanced Libra believes deeply in beauty, harmony, and fairness.
- Scorpio (October 24 – November 22): The passionate Scorpio can be both detached and possessive in any relationship.
- Sagittarius (November 23 – December 21): Those born under this fire sign are generally optimistic yet restless.
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 20): Goal-oriented Capricorns are dependable in relationships.
- Aquarius (January 20 – February 19): This water sign marks inventive and original thinkers.
- Pisces (February 20 – March 21): Pisces are compassionate and emotional, and can be impractical at times.